Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 236

Thread: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

  1. #41
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    I have to disagree.....an ignorant person is not stupid, they just don't know, stupid people are just stupid no amount of education can help. I think you can educate, while I don't think you can do anything with stupidity.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  2. #42
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    i might support homosexuals right to marriage, but at least im not you
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  3. #43
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    You are a piece of trash.

    Have fun lving your life as an ignorant, backwoods, piece of [censored].
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #44
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    I have a pretty good idea I can pick em out hehe

    I have an idea let's put stupid people on an island and nuke that.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  5. #45
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    or just beast
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  6. #46
    Inactive Member JackTwist's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 11th, 2006
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    I support stupid people's rights, though if these stupid people keep getting to together we are gonna keep having generations and generations of stupid kids. We need to play matchmaker and get some of these stupid peoples with some smarties so it can all average out in the end. That would be soooo fabulous!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

  7. #47
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    surely not....just like two ugly people can have good looking kid, two stupid people can have a smart kid....that I have seen.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  8. #48
    Inactive Member waveplayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 31st, 2004
    Posts
    227
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    i am sick and tired of everytime that i get on here you are giving someone down the road for what he/she belives you say it is worng that they say that, or they are stupid always remember your first amendment rights!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. Oscar Wilde


  9. #49
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    i think Craes was just explaining the difference between stupid people and ignorant people
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  10. #50
    Inactive Member imported_Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2004
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    u need to go find old elton john and get on that island together...then u can both lure in the people from broke-back mountain, and we'll kill u abominations nice and quick.
    You don't have to win it, just don't lose it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •